Sunday, August 15, 2010

good times, good times









The last weekend of summer, last chance to cross things off the summer to do list. I had my fam over last night for a minute to win it party AND super epic rainbow cake! I highly recommend the minute to win it party and I moderately recommend making the rainbow cake. We started our party at 3:30 and finished around 8:30, there was a short break for pizza and cold beverages (root beer floats or straight up beer). It was big fun, really big fun! If you think you might want to have a party, shoot me an e-mail and I'll give you some tips on how we organized ours. (A lot of photos on this post - I couldn't pick just one and if you are in my family, believe me when I tell you I was kind, there are some good ones that I will keep in the vault!)

1 comment:

  1. There's always some "good ones" when candid shots are involved. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear what you think!