Friday, October 1, 2010

Raku pics

This day had a lot packed into it!  Here are some pics from the Raku field trip, I think I liked the studio as much as the firing.  Here is link to my flickr page, there are a lot of pics from the firing and the studio on there.  I didn't want to fill this space with tons of pictures - just a few.  Tonight we went to the football game - I have a friend of many years and we have shared many stories, her daughter was up for homecoming tonight.  We have raised our children on our morning runs (that is thought for a whole other post) and it was really fun to be there to see her tonight.  So, I have included one picture of Jill taking a picture of her daughter and husband.  Have a wonderful weekend!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear what you think!