Sunday, November 21, 2010

13:30

Gratitude today for our treehouse and the new trap door and also very grateful for shorts and t-shirt weather for the big kids.... they are participating in a homeless awareness project and will be sleeping outside tonight.  This is an annual event at their school, and I always feel funny crawling into my warm, soft bed while they are outside.  This song always creeps into my head today.....
So - here are some pics from the treehouse with the new walls, the new trap door and the pulley system.  Stay tuned, my old LEMNDRP license plate from my high school yellow VW bug has been requested as wall decor.



Look to far right of the one below, see him coming out of the trap door?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear what you think!