Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Days of Gratitude.... day 1

I'm starting this a little late, but during the month of November I'm joining some other people in posting  thoughts, pictures, songs or messages of gratitude each day.  I am hoping that it brings all that is good, important and meaningful this season to the forefront.  Gratitude,  shouldn't this be the first thing on our "to do" lists in the coming weeks..... are you in?

day 1:  the 30 day gratitude project AND, this song,  I found it while peeking around all the blogs of people participating.... sometimes a great song and video is all it takes to turn it around.
Tomorrow I begin in earnest!  

2 comments:

  1. That song is too cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, now I understand what you meant tonight when you said that about gratitude. Somehow I missed this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear what you think!