Saturday, January 8, 2011

weekend

glass of wine and this view, perfect way to end the evening.


Don't you think this weekend feels a little empty compared to the last two?  The weather claims there is snow on the way, so we'll spend time getting a lot of wood in the house.  I'll go to the store and stock up and then the kids plus one guy will be putting all their eggs in the snow day basket.....  we will probably get a dusting.  Sometimes I think the anticipation and prep is just as much fun.
Last night we went to Heather's book signing and opening, she is an inspiration.  After that we got to go for a drink with some people we don't get to spend a lot of time with, it was spontaneous - those always end up being some of the best times.  I'm reading this book right now, so far I really like it.
Enjoy your weekend, I'm planning to spend a little time by the woodstove with my Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear what you think!