Monday, July 11, 2011

Annual group trip

Last summer I wrote about the annual trip we take with some good friends, you can read about it here.  This year was our turn to plan the get away, and due to some uncertain moving dates, we decided to stay close to home.  We started by touring the Boulevard Brewery and then followed that up with Fresher than Fresh popsicles.  Do you remember I wrote about this last summer and wanted to find her sno cone truck?  The afternoon was spent checking out the area, the happy hours and then dinner here.  The next morning we took in City Market for breakfast, coffee and farmer marketing.

Boulevard Doorway

beer barrels
tasting garden at the end
HammerPress building - Fresher than Fresh popsicles sold and eaten here.

City Market

The most beautiful $5 bouqets
Fresher than Fresh - yum!


I'm getting ready to get ready for vacation.  Do you do that?  We're headed to the mountains for a while.  I might try to do some catching up here before I go, if not, I'll return when we return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear what you think!