Friday, July 22, 2011

Polar Bear Club - 2011 members

We are home.  We are refreshed. We are relaxed.  We went to Colorado for the week and had a wonderful time.  No computers, no TV and only very spotty phone service.  I have a couple of posts for you from our trip, I'm starting with a time honored tradition in this family.  The mountain streams are cold, ice cold.  I remember when I was young, my dad would see who could keep their feet in the longest... I think I made it to about 3 or 4.  Brian and I have been together for about 27 years, and I don't remember a trip to Colorado that hasn't included him sticking his head in a mountain stream at some point.  Once we had children and they reached the appropriate age (whatever that was), they all wanted to be a part of the polar bear club.  Can I show you the 2011 members?  FYI - I am not a member, never have been and never will be, I'm not a fan of the brain freeze - I get enough of those with my migraines.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear what you think!