Wednesday, August 10, 2011

ROY G. BIV


Braces on - Rainbow rubber bands on - happy with how they look.
Check!


 In other news today - our dear, sweet Mac has been really slowing down this summer.  Today we found out that he has a tumor on his right hip.  We are giving him medication and hoping it is slow growing and that we can keep him comfortable for as long as possible.  Give him a good pet the next time you see him, or just send him your good vibes.  He needs them.  It's funny, when we got Mac, Simon was a newborn and I can remember thinking that when Simon reached Middle School, Mac would be getting old and maybe near the end.  At the time that seemed like so far away, yet I can picture where I was when I thought it.   A blink of an eye and in one day - braces and a tumor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear what you think!