Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!


I have finished my 365 set on Flickr!  Below is the slideshow from the year, one picture each day. I still have 24 hours to decide if I'm going to start one for next year, I'm guessing I will.  And the picture above.... he is doing more of this lately so I'll be doing more of this now.






Our plans for this evening are looking really nice.  We all have dinner plans at various places and then at 9 we are meeting back here to watch old home videos and the slideshow of my 365 set.  I'm really looking forward to that.

This has been a good year, just about the right amount of all the things you would expect in a year.  And as a bonus, there will be bike riding today..... outside without jackets!

Happy New Year, I'm looking forward to being here more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear what you think!