Sunday, January 15, 2012

Basketball Clinic






This weekend, Maddie organized a basketball clinic at her school for the Special Olympic athletes.  She volunteers for this organization as a swimming and basketball coach and thought it would be fun to get the players on the Varsity basketball teams at her school involved.  It was a huge success, about 90 people attended the clinic.  She is hoping to make this an annual event.  Interested in supporting Special Olympics?  Click here, or find your local chapter and get involved.... you won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! I am not at all surprised that she's as caring and considerate as her Momma! I am one of the Special Olympics coaches for my school...an experience I wouldn't trade!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear what you think!