Tuesday, January 3, 2012

slideshow



For some reason, the flickr slideshow stops each day.  I'm sure it's something I don't know how to do and I'm not going to try to fix it.  So, you can click on the link in my sidebar and then hit slideshow... if you want to see it.
I've started another one for 2012 and I've added that link as well.  Also, Maddie is giving it a try with her iPhone.  It is really fun to see her view each day,  I hope she'll stick with it.

Tonight is the last "no school tomorrow" night of their break and they have friends here for dinner and a movie.  6 teenagers, 1 pre-teen who eats like a teenager and 2 adults - 2 pans of homemade lasagna, 2 loaves of garlic bread, a huge salad, one jar of cranberry juice, an apple pie, homemade hot fudge and ice cream.  The movie has just started, maybe that means they will be still for while.  As I type this, the youngest one has headed to bed and I can hear a lot of laughter from the movie watchers.  If there was a way to record Maddie's laugh and put it on here, I would... for you to hear and for her to hear later in her life.  It is contagious and the best laugh in town.

More soon.
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear what you think!