Monday, March 19, 2012

the clothesline....

video
Yesterday morning the boys came downstairs and said they wanted to shoot baskets.  I asked them if they could wait about 30 minutes until the sheets that were hanging on the line were dry.  They assured me it wasn't a problem, they could shoot around it.   I went about my business and a few minutes later they came in and said they were sorry, but my clothesline had fallen..... "an accident".   I just said, "Well, let's go get the wet sheets out of the mulch and then you two can grab your wallets and head to the hardware store and get me a new one, it's fine.  Thanks for letting me know."  They left, they were laughing in the car as they pulled out of the driveway and I thought that something seemed suspicious.  I had let it go, they hung the new one and the wet sheets and it was over.  Fast forward to the evening.... I heard uproarious laughter coming from the the two of them hovered over Brandon's phone and when I snuck in the "huddle" to see what was so funny......  this video, footage of "the accident".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear what you think!